Toolbox Ultimate v2.0.6 AAX VST VSTi WiN x64-V.R
Toolbox Ultimate v2.0.6 WiN x64
Team V.R | 21 June 2022 | 1.42 GB
…::: AAX, VST3,VST, x64 :::…
The v2 update is focused mainly on modulation in our hosts with a bunch of new modulators available, along with other functionality and workflow updates which will open up new worlds of creativity. One particularly fabulous aspect of this update is that Snap Heap and Multipass now have the same modular modulation system as Phase Plant, which allows you to combine and connect as many modulators as you need. This unleashes limitless new creative possibilities for creating dynamic, evolving, responsive, or chaotic modular effects within these already super-useful Snapin Hosts.
New Modulators for all Snapin Hosts
MSEGs done the Kilohearts way.
Our new Curve modulator allows you to draw detailed modulation shapes of any length with the option to set and modulate loop points with a five loop modes and a selection of trigger options.
Use the Curve Editor to quickly and accurately create new curves using point, free draw, and step draw tools with adjustable grid snapping. Curve is fantastic for gradual changes over a long time, extended complex modulations, or unique envelopes with custom loops and tails.
Cycle through 256 LFO shapes in one modulator. Use a wavetable as a modulation source. A simple concept with many applications. This unique modulator opens up all kinds of possibilities. Use it to store a bank of rhythmical variations… or a variety of melodic sequences… whatever you can imagine. When combined with a Random modulator, LFO Tables are wonderful for crafting evolving generative patterns.
Map incoming values to whatever output values you need with custom remap shapes. The Remap utility brings you even more precise control over your modulation. Lock pitch to specific note values, create probability maps, or warp input values in interesting ways.
Sample & Hold + Audio Follower + Pitch Track
Handy modulation utilities that convert incoming signals into modulation values. These utilities were previously only available in Snap Heap and Multipass but have been updated to be a part of the Kilohearts Modulation System. Sample and Hold can be used to grab input values when triggered, the Audio Follower will track the amplitude of an incoming signal and use it to modulate whatever you desire, and the Pitch Tracker will do the same for pitch.
•Modulator Triggers – Envelope, LFO, LFO Table, Curve and Random modulators can all now be triggered to start running when an incoming value reaches a specific threshold.
•MPE Support – For all you expressive performers out there, all MPE input can now be used to control your sound.
•Slower LFO Rates – So slow, they stop. Yes, that’s all the way down 0Hz for LFO, LFO Table, Curve and Random modulators.
•External Automation for any parameter – Ran out of macros again?! Kilohearts v2 saves the day by allowing you to link up to 64 external automation sources directly to almost any parameter.
•Improved visualisation of modulation connections – clearly see modulation connections with just a mouse-hover and navigate complex patches with ease.
•Updated modulation target menu – target specific values and a quick remap curve.
•Effects Groups – Combine multiple Snapins into groups to quickly move and copy them.
•Modulator Groups – Do the same for modulators.
•Various bugfixes and optimisations.
– Snap Heap
– Phase Plant
– Carve EQ
– Slice EQ
– kHs ONE
– 3-Band EQ, Bitcrush, Chorus, Comb Filter, Compressor,
– Convolver, Delay, Distortion, Dynamics, Ensemble,
– Filter, Flanger, Formant Filter, Frequency Shifter,
– Gain, Gate, Haas, Ladder Filter, Limiter,
– Nonlinear Filter, Phase Distortion, Phaser, Pitch Shifter,
– Resonator, Reverb, Reverser, Ring Mod, Stereo,
– Tape Stop, Trance Gate, Transient Shaper
Phase Plant banks:
– Animus by Tom Wolfe
– Astral Beings by Dash Glitch
– Bass Forge by Nasko
– Book of the Dead by Kill the Noise
– Cheat Code by Pegboard Nerds
– Crisis Design by MUST DIE!
– Hardwire by New Loops
– Headline by New Loops
– I’mmortal by Oddiction
– Impossible by Oddiction
– Microwave Proof by Camellia
– New London by New Loops
– On the Floor by AVT
– Polychrome by Andrew Huang
– Suspension by emptyvessel
– Tremor by Arovane
Slate Digital presets for Snap Heap & Multipass
* Made spectrums in Slice EQ, Carve EQ and Multipass show the result of all voices mixed together when on poly lanes.
* Fixed parameter context popups so that the typed value is discarded when the escape key is pressed.
* Fixed crash that could occur when clicking the POLY button on a lane containing a nested host.
* Fix for audio rate modulations not respecting the enabled button
–Carve EQ & Slice EQ
* Fixed “Left / Ri…” in stereo mode dropdown.
* Fixed crash that occured when creating “MPE Timbre” and “Pitch Wheel” modulators.
* Fixed stuck notes that could occur when playing while switching presets.
* Fixed the decibels formatter to properly parse “-Inf”.
* Changed the filter to a more stable implementation which doesn’t cause very loud noises when heavily modulated.
* Made some improvements for Note Expression (aka MPE) compatiblity in Cubase.
Toolbox Ultimate v2.0.6 AAX VST VSTi WiN x64-V.R
🡳 Download 🡳