AGLP III v3.6.0 WiN MAC
P2P | 20 May 2022 | 6.21 GB
…::: STANDALONE, AU, VSTi, VST3, AAX, x64 :::…
Ample Guitar LP III aim to bring a Gibson Les Paul 1958 Reissue guitar sound to your studio.
– Size:7.5 GB
– Neck, Bridge, Both pickup three sample libraries.
– Stereo and Mono Modes.
– Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, Pinch Harmonic, Slide Guitar 11 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
– CPC (Customized Parameters Control) – any controller can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
– Double Guitar.
– Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
– Alternate Tuner.
– Multiple Capo Logics – providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
– Grainy – Enhance grainy of attack and produce the random humanization.
– Built-in AMP system, including 5 classic AMP models: Metal Treble (modeled on Mesa Boogie Triple), Lead 800 (modeled on Marshall JCM800), Jazz 120 (modeled on Roland JC120), 65 -Twang (modeled on Fender 65 Twin Reverb) and 57 Delight (modeled on Fender 57 Deluxe).
– 7 matching cabinets：1×12 57D, 2×12 65T, 2×12 120, 4×12 60A, 4×12 60B, 4×12 Ro and 4×12 Ri.
– Each Cabinet has 8 mic options: U87, C414, MD421, SM57, E609, C414 XLS, R121 and M160.
– Room Mics.
– Hundreds presets, each preset featured a riff(with 1 – 8 measure) which use can turn to Riffer panel and have a preview.
– String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and – bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
– Dice – Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
– Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc.
– 14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
– Strum Legato – legato articulations can be played while strumming.
– 4 humanization settings.
– Select and Detect 2 chord modes, any chords could be customized.
– Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
– Delicate presets with MIDI export.
– High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
– 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
– 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
– IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
– The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
AGLP III v3.6.0 WiN MAC
🡳 Download 🡳