SampleTron 2 v2.0.2 macOS
P2P | 21 November 2021 | 6.8 GB
Analog tape-based sampling reborn
SampleTron 2 combines the powerful sound engine of IK’s award-winning SampleTank 4 with IK’s industry-leading tape modeling technology to recreate the distinctive, ultra-vibey sounds of tape-based samplers from the ‘60s and ‘70s, along with quirky early digital sample players and vocoders. This comprehensive collection features deep sampling of vintage Mellotron® and Chamberlin tapes, a collection of new acoustic “non-Tron” sounds with tape processing, and now enables you to load your own samples and create modern audiophile Tron sounds that are uniquely yours.
– 8GB virtual instrument collection of sought-after vintage and tape-based samplers
– Over 400 tracks sampled from vintage Mellotrons, Chamberlins, Optigans and other rare pieces
– Each preset can load three tracks to split, layer and solo from over 400 available
– Features a collection of modern non-Tron and vintage digital sample-based instruments
– Includes the full content of IK’s original SampleTron updated for legacy users
– Sample loading function creates user Tron sounds with IK’s tape modeling DSP
– Superb rack effects include Channel Strip, Tape Echo, Multimod and new Vintage Plate
– Standalone operation or SampleTron 2 can be played as a library inside SampleTank 4
From gothic to gritty
SampleTron 2 comes with a vast library of over 400 “tracks” that you can load into any preset – up to 3 at once – and then individually process with IK’s cutting-edge tape modeling DSP for ultimate tone-shaping flexibility. While an extensive collection of new, original samples of vintage Mellotron and Chamberlin are included, SampleTron 2 also shines where it processes our non-Tron material. Here you’ll gain access to exciting new sounds with the choir, strings, brass, organ, piano, bass, and even synths and vocoders that all come with SampleTron 2.
SampleTron 2 Instruments
In SampleTron 2, the “skin” of the instrument automatically changes based on the sound you load into Track A. For modern, “non-Tron” samples, you’ll find the classic white M400 as the default interface. In all, there are ten different interfaces, inspired by the original vintage instruments: M1, MkII, M300, M400, M400S, Novatron, Optigan, Orchestron, 360, VP330, and Modern.
– Deep multi-sampled collection of 10 classic tape-based and early digital samplers
– Additional collection of modern acoustic instruments to use with tape processing
– Includes complete legacy library from SampleTron 1
– State-of-the-art analog tape modeling based on T-RackS Tape Collection technology
– Easily import user samples and apply tape modeling processing
– Mix and match sounds from all models and user samples in 3 tracks for layers and splits
– 6 instrument-specific top-quality effects derived from AmpliTube, T-RackS and Syntronik
– Analog modeled synthesizer filters from Syntronik for additional coloration
– MIDI Learn functionality allows any parameter to be assigned to an incoming MIDI controller message
– Browser search by category or model to find sounds in seconds
– Optimized resizable interface
– Load SampleTron 2 sounds into SampleTank 4.1.4 (or later) for more expandability
– Works as a 64-bit plug-in or standalone instrument
This release appeared thanks to our friend MORiA. Show him your love!
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you get an error while installing “Install SampleTron 2 (Ver. 2.0.2) .pkg”, then use the Pacifist application for installation (see beelink).
SampleTron 2 v2.0.2 VSTi VST3 AU AAX macOS
🡳 Download 🡳