AVA LegacyQ v2.1.0 WiN
Team R2R | Nov 14 2019 | 6.3 MB
PLATFORM: WiN32/64 – VST/VST3/AAX(MODiFiED)
The AVA LegacyQ is a plugin version of our original MPC digital equalizer: an EQ that began as a digitally-controlled analog circuit, and was later adapted to digital while being used in ultra high-end post & film facilities worldwide.
– First full-featured digital EQ in a plugin format.
– 5 parametric EQ bands with selectable shape.
– 2 filters with selectable shapes (including Harrison’s wide-bottom notch for fast & accurate repair work)
– Harrison’s custom 4-octave frequency ranges; first developed for the 32C console in 1975.
– Harrison’s custom “Q” knob is optimized for use with control surfaces.
– High-precision RTA analyzer retains full resolution in the low frequencies.
– 5 eq bands and 2 filters are provided for optimum compatibility with Avid control surfaces.
– EQ curve appears on Pro Tools mixer window, and control-surface displays (AAX only) .
AVA LegacyQ v2.1.0 AAX VST VST3 x86 x64 WiN-R2R